Elie Wiesel. Night. New York: Hill and Wang, 1960.
D811.5 .W4923 1960
Beah, Ishmael. A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier. NY: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2007
Smith Memorial Collection DT 516.818 .B43 A3 2007
Brooks, Max. The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead. Gerald Duckworth & Co Ltd, 2004.
Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack
1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.